[gps-talkusers] Re: Need External Speaker

  • From: "Kevin Chao" <g.unit89@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 15:22:30 -0700

It is true that it is required to get an adapter because of the different
size jacks, but it is my personal recommendation to not get a straight jack
as there is the potential of breaking your audio jack, perhaps an L-adapter
or a short wire adapter.

The smallest bluetooth speaker that I have seen and believe that Mike is
using is the Motorola T305.

If someone is wanting a good headset, I would recommend the Motorola HS850.

These devices have reduced in price significantley since I ran out to
purchase them, perhaps even half the price these days. I would recommend
like another llist member has to check out Radio Shack for all of the
different parts.

Kevin