[gps-talkusers] Re: Need External Speaker

  • From: "Scott Granados" <gsgranados@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 13:45:21 -0700

They are available all over the place and work really really well. Folks use similar devices on IPods as well. They vary in design but all basically will just sit on your device and convert that mini audio jack to bt data and back again in your ear piece.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mary Otten" <maryotten@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>