[gps-talkusers] Re: More card questions

  • From: "Peggy Kern" <kernsac@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2008 08:23:04 -0800

I already sent the card back, but I'll save this in case I get a new 32 gb card. Another thing I might try, if I do get another one, is to put all my maps on an 80 gb disk drive I have, plug that into the BrailleNote, put the big card into a slot on the BrailleNote, and start copying. Of course with the BrailleNote's slower processor, I might get done by version 6. <grin>

Peggy
http://kernsac.livejournal.com/
----- Original Message ----- From: "William Stachowiak" <billstak@xxxxxxxxx>