[gps-talkusers] Re: More card questions

  • From: Zach <chickerland@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2008 21:55:13 -0700

If you meant 32 gb you need 4 8 gb cards.  4*8 =32.

From: "Steve Dresser" <s.dresser@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 2008/11/07 03:46:17

Peggy,

It's possible that you just got a defective card. It rarely
happens,
but
it's still a possibility. Would it be possible to fit all the
maps you
want
on a 16GB CARD? I don't know if there's a size limit on cards
the
M-Power
can handle. You might also consider keeping your maps on a
flash drive.

Steve