[gps-talkusers] Re: More card questions

  • From: "Steve Dresser" <s.dresser@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2008 10:08:40 -0500

Well then, I'd say Peggy's card is defective.

Steve

----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert Carter" <r-carter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Steve Dresser" <s.dresser@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 2008/11/07 03:46:17

Peggy,

It's possible that you just got a defective card.  It rarely happens, but
it's still a possibility. Would it be possible to fit all the maps you want on a 16GB CARD? I don't know if there's a size limit on cards the M-Power
can handle.  You might also consider keeping your maps on a flash drive.

Steve

----- Original Message ----- From: "Peggy Kern" <kernsac@xxxxxxxxx>