[gps-talkusers] Re: Help needed from a gps user from England:

  • From: John Gallagher <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 06 Jul 2008 11:08:32 +0100

Hi Mary ellen I am sure you should look in the midlands for bath I will have a look for you and let you know as I use gps a lot piano tuning. hth.At 20:13 05/07/2008, you wrote:

Hi!
I am coming to your wonderful country in October, in the meantime, have downloaded the maps for the U. K, and amd having a terrible time in the address lookup going from the default region which I put in as Southern England to other regions. The normal precedure isn't working and I don't know enough about what is on these maps to be able to write out what I want.
Where do I write the city of Bath?
Thanks.
Mary Ellen Earls