[gps-talkusers] Re: Help needed from a gps user from England:

  • From: "Mary Ellen Earls" <meearls@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2008 13:24:53 -0700

Yes, it does, thank you. I actually took my old Braille Note mpower out and
felt my way through it and was able to sort of feel my way through how these
different regions are mapped out.
What fun it has been to find the hotel where we stayed in 1965, and find how to
get to the Palace from there, just over a half mile as it turned out.
Thanks so much, Carol.
Mary Ellen Earls