[gps-talkusers] Re: Help needed from a gps user from England:

  • From: "Mary Ellen Earls" <meearls@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2008 17:36:36 -0700

Well for examply I had the idea Coventry was almost on the border of England
and Scotland, and yet it is in the Wales Middling Section.
Anyway it was just a blast with these maps. I don't know how you key in all
those long addresses, My goodness!
But I spose our maps are just as confusing to you too.
Now my trip seems real, and not something on a piece of paper.
Take care!
Mary Ellen Earls