[gps-talkusers] Re: GPS Version 3 changes

  • From: "Lisa Kozlik" <lisak70@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 22:20:43 -0500

Todd,

I echo your thoughts regarding the importance of Braille access for the
deafblind. I'm also deafblind and always try to make various blindness
vendors aware of our needs. It's important that our needs are not neglected.

Perhaps we could arrange a team of deafblind BrailleNote users who could
provide feedback to PDI regarding our needs. I've contacted PDI countless
times and although they have been very responsive to my inquiries, one
person cannot do all the work.

Lisa