[gpodder] Re: gPodder 3.1 development status update

  • From: Tom Potts <karaken12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gpodder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2012 09:17:02 +0000

Hi, all.  I'm just piping up to say that I've been working on the sync as
well.  I've been working on getting a framework in place for iPod sync, but
I haven't been working on it long, so my code is far from complete.

Thomas, you mention that it would probably be best to have sync
functionality as an extension -- are there any docs around about writing
extensions?  Or is it just best to look at the existing extensions?

Tom