[geocentrism] Re: translational orbit

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2008 09:16:59 +1000

No go Allen..  You are not including scale..  HC propose two myths.
One that the earth moves around the sun...

Now if this were the only myth, then your camera would indeed show the
rotation. and you are correct.

However the other myth makes your camera worthless..

Oh the other myth..  That is the alleged distance of your star...  You see with
optics, everything past a certain focal length is infinity.. It cannot be
resolved..  And they have conveniently placed all the stars at a distance well
beyond your power of resolution..

Hope you got all that..   I didn't .. but it sounds good..