[geocentrism] Re: translational orbit

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 07:41:49 +1000

I thought you wer out to prove that movement of the world around the sun would
be detected as a rotation..
Maybe I am jumping ahead..  so bring on your first simple step and we will go
from there.  though I feel somehow this was al ready resolved by Regner.
Philip
                  From: Neville Jones <njones@xxxxxxxxx>
                  To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                  Date: Saturday, September 20, 2008, 5:11 PM

                  Yes, I concur with that. The (alleged/accepted) distances are
the problem.

                  Neville
                  www.realityreviewed.com