[geocentrism] Re: translational orbit

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 14:57:54 +1000

The relitive motion of any two bodies can only be visualised from a third
position...The relitive motion of that third position must be taken into
consideration..you cannot just assume your third position is motionless because
what/ where is in motion or not is the question underconsideration. Allen

Thats true Allen, but I did not react to this because there can be no third
position .. period,,,,,, Without a static reference, the observer would not
know if he was rotating.. We say the earth is motionless and not rotating
because of revealed Word, but from a physics viewpoint, this cannot be proven
by any means discovered so far, save aether flow, and that one is so
controversial it won't be accepted by our physicists friends.

My problem with yours was pure geometry triangulation. You cannot triangulate
on a distant object without a base line...  and a base line of 190 million
miles in a triangle whose height is 5 light years, IS AN NONEXISTENT BASE LINE
.. THE SIDES OF THE TRIANGLE MIGHT AS WELL BE PARALLEL and on top of each other
as well. .

    Sorry I always get caught with the caps lock on.. it shouts when I wasn't.
Phil Mad  with madsoft would design an OS with a reversal feature...

                  From: philip madsen <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                  To: "geocentrism list" <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                  Date: Sunday, September 21, 2008, 4:34 PM

                  Those mathmatical representations mean nothing to me.. !
Well not without some study, and I will not do that.
                  In our context re the earth orbit of the sun ,

                  For the full years orbit, the angle of inclination of the
pole, is fixed relative to any nominated axis of the sun. In the following
diagram you see the earth position in every season as the green ball..  the
arrows show the direction of tilt, which is maintained for the full year of
orbit..

                  That is translation without rotation.

                  Now if the the orbit was the edge of a fixed disc and the
balls were fixed to this disc and the disc rotated.. the arrows would rotate
always pointing away from the centre.  That is translation with rotation

                  really quite simple without a single sine cos or tan.....

                  The former is what the HC position claims.. They claim it!

                  This is consistent with a stationary earth!

                  If the polar star makes a circle , there can be only one of
two reasons.

                  (a) The world rotates! or

                  (b) The stars revolve around the world.

                  What the scale of distance does is this.

                  The view will be exactly the same , (save miniscule parallax)
from any place in the solar system, or anywhere on the circumference of the
alleged annual orbit.

                  Hence I repeat, it is indistinguishable from static earth or
a orbiting earth..The Parallax does not support HC simply because it would be
the same as for a rotating cosmos.. I reccommend  a relook at the animations on
GWW's DVD.

                  HC had to come up with a tilted earth ...they had no
option...

                                From: Neville Jones <njones@xxxxxxxxx>
                                To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                Date: Saturday, September 20, 2008, 5:11 PM

                                Yes, I concur with that. The (alleged/accepted)
distances are the problem.

                                Neville
                                www.realityreviewed.com