[geocentrism] Re: fwd: Hello - and what is your take on this?

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 09:40:54 +1000

Regner, points taken.. Though it might not be denied there are warming and
cooling cycles, we may still be emerging from the little ice age of about a
millenium ago, I definitely deny the science that claims man made carbon
dioxide is the cause.

Likewise the other hoax that Ozone was depleting..  The major and main UV
filtering protection our atmosphere affords is due to the energy of UV being
used up in converting O2 to O3. So long as there is sunlight, and so long as
the UV spectrum is unchanged, there will always be ozone generated, and there
will always be a hole at the poles due to the long winter night.

So what is the Sun doing to cause this?

Please tell me. You are the astronomer. You have to admit that the sun spot
cycle and Xray emissions have been through some very abnormal peaks over the
last 20 years or so.   What has been causing the Martian ice caps to be
depleting over these latter years?  Cant be our carbon dioxide... that was my
own conclusion, but I just found this.

http://www.findingdulcinea.com/news/environment/Scientist-cites-Mars-melt-as-proof-of-solar-changes--not-global-warming.html

Scientist cites Mars melt as proof that global warming is solar, not man-made
May 9, 2007 2:33 PM
A Russian scientist asserts that global warming is caused by solar changes and
points to melting ice caps on Mars as support of his controversial theory,
despite most scientists having attributed global warming to human
pollution......