[geocentrism] Re: fwd: Hello - and what is your take on this?

  • From: "PETER CHARLTON" <peter.nambo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 00:52:54 -0000

Well, lets look at politics first and how that serves its hidden masters.
Here in Britain, individual polititions are elected to represent thier constituancy. Some are independant, most are probably honourable people who belive they are doing good, unfortunatly, to get a seat, most have to be a member of one of the two major partys.

Now the partys have a system known as party whips, what happens on a vote such as an illegal, immoral war with Iraq is, the party whips tell there members they have to vote in favour of war or risk being thrown out of the party like George Galloway was, so, polititions are not serving thier electors, but rather the party itself, as Disreali and JFK warned about, Governmnets have powerfull rich controllers that sway government through money or membership of "secret societies" as JFK said.

Media, you will find controlled by a similar group of rich globalists, so, if you are a reporter who wishes to presnt the truth, such as what really happened on 911, you will find yourself out of a job, as that female TV chat personality recently was in America when she brought up 911 truth, ot find yourself out of a life as Hunter S Thompson was just as he was about to air his views on 911 truth.

Now I know little about how acadimia works, but hear a lot about scientists who dont belive in evolution, but have to keep thier views to themselves for the sake of thier carreers, I understand similar things are happening with those that dont agree with global warming.

Where dose the money and control of the big scientific institutes come from?

Maybe there you will find your answer?

Pete

----- Original Message ----- From: "Regner Trampedach" <art@xxxxxxxxxx>