[geocentrism] Re: fwd: Hello - and what is your take on this?

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 10:04:57 +1000

Yeah - global warming is a best-seller!
People are shoveling in money, selling it to the masses!
The polar bears will be just fine.
Sigh...

   Regner
Yes here in Aus, every second of every day it gets repeated somewhere , and
great is the condemnation of any who disagree, except of course, as we are
getting too much cold weather, its no longer so much about global warming, but
about "climate Change" the new buzz. I

Where there is warming I would bet any old day its not man caused, but  due to
the sun. And if I wanted a green house in my garden I'd want water vapor long
before CO2.  And the final nail in the carbon nonscience, nonsense fiasco, 90%
of which means all of our carbon dioxide /oxygen photosynthesis occurs in our
oceans.. Without the sea, the stuff growing on the land would leave us all dead
overnight as we run out of oxygen.

As Asimov pointed out decades ago, to make a self sustaining lifelong
interstellar journey, plants would never do, but large tanks of plankton
through which the air was pumped...Remember that domed jungle in Arizona, that
could not keep 4 people supplied with oxygen.. They had to pipe it in, thus
destroying the concept.