[geocentrism] Re: Celestial Poles ..part 2

  • From: Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 15:39:33 -0800 (PST)

"A slight clarification, though; In HC the period of Earth's daily
rotation is the sidereal (stellar) day of 23h56m, which means that
the rotation of the camera (around the celestial axis) in the right
drawing, is due to the daily rotation."

  Yes, but we are not limited to taking the exposures to 23 h 56 min... that
determines when the radial oreintaion to the ecliptic axis, on the ecliptic
plane happens.......

Regner Trampedach <art@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

That, Allen, was a very clear and to the point post. Thank you.

I agree that your two figures and your explanation of them, are
consistent with HC.

A slight clarification, though; In HC the period of Earth's daily
rotation is the sidereal (stellar) day of 23h56m, which means that
the rotation of the camera (around the celestial axis) in the right
drawing, is due to the daily rotation.

- Regner

Quoting j a :