[geocentrism] Re: Welcome back

  • From: "Gary Shelton" <garylshelton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 22:08:17 -0600

Hello,

I don't believe we ever made it to the moon either.  Bennett and Percy may
not be right on every count, but then, not every question asked in any
classroom is a valid one either.   I think their mass of evidences speaks
volumes.  Neil R. had said in the first incarnation of this forum that he
thought that people who believed such things were likely to believe in every
other conspiracy.  Well, that I may have to give him, since I believe that,
among other things, Presidents Kennedy, Harding, McKinley, Garfield, and
Lincoln were all murdered by the banksters....and FDR knew about Pearl
Harbor, and that a jumbo plane never hit the Pentagon on 9-11, etc., etc.
Neil's right.  I'm a conspiracy nut.

I guess my drummer's banging out a march called "Where There's Smoke..."

Officially checked in.

Gary Shelton