[geocentrism] Re: Welcome back

  • From: "Philip" <joyphil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 07:17:11 +1000

Glad to be back Neville. For starters I will be glad to take you on re the moon
landing, and I do not think as you do that geocentrism stands or falls upon
this happening. Perhaps you could enlighten us as to how scripture would be
opposed by  mans movement of things and himself onto other celestial bodies...
My personal project to the list is to prove or disprove by gyroscopic action
that the world rotates on its axis. If we  cannot disprove this then indeed
geocentrism falls. Thus I will be debating Roberts position on the effect of
the enertia of the rotating cosmos. We have already covered this somewhat
privately.