[geocentrism] God may be getting angry.

  • From: "Philip" <joyphil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 08:32:54 +1000

Have you been following what has been happening to the sun these last few
years.
I have long suspected that the solar spectrum has shifted upwards which means
we are being subjected to a higher frequency UV  radiation, which the oxygen
cannot filter as effectively, the real reason for the less ozone up there, and
the real reason for plant life, crops etc being under extreme stress.  (some
animals as well) This is supposed to be Solar mininum, (middle of the 11 year
cycle when the sun does nothing) yet today like nearly every day lately, we get
this sort of news.
NASA Science News for January 27, 2005

The biggest solar proton storm in 15 years erupted last week. Here on
Earth, we were safe, protected by our planet's thick atmosphere and
magnetic field.  But what would have happened to an astronaut in space.
http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2005/27jan_solarflares.htm?list76624

Not so protected , tell your friends to stay out of the sun. It is the Xrays ,
more than UV that is the worry today. Of course they are not telling us. Many
times lately  all long haul planes had to fly at a lower altitude to protect
the flight crews from overdosing on X rays. Here is the latest update from a
renegade NASA scientist. . He is very anti NASA, but has funny ideas on
religious stuff.
ELECTRICAL STORM ACTIVITY  EXTREMELY HIGH

UNUSUAL WEATHER INDEX  EXTREMELY HIGH

MAGNETIC REVERSALS (caused by solar magnetic field reversing Earth's local
PLASMA magnetic field) The Magnetic field reversals have gone through serious
contortions over the past week as the massive solar flares passed through the
solar system ... remember that standard science does not recognize the fact
that the ones that missed us are as influential as the ones that did not ... as
these build up the solar capacitor and we are continually discharging this
capacitor and so are the comets (and all the planets to a lesser degree as they
are in circular orbits) ... we have had serious breaches in the protective
magnetic field of the planet ... see the x-ray information below

SOLAR WIND SPEED ... !!!!!!!!!!!!! solar wind  speed sets new solar system
record !!!!!!!!!!!! this week the solar wind set a new solar system record of
2890 km/ second ... the sun is oscillating and this is not good ... any
oscillating system in nature such as the energetic system we call the sun is in
real danger if we start to see short term oscillations ... the tie between
major flares is getting shorter and shorter while the strength is getting
higher and higher ... 2890 km/second is unprecedented !!! normal solar wind
speed is about 400 km/second and the past record was just above 1000 km/second
... as this happened there was a clear effort by the soho team to hide much of
the data coming from the cameras that may have indicated comets coming from the
south that caused this ... http://www.jmccanneyscience.com/

This site is a bit too much, but A good place to go for the latest (if they are
allowed it) is http://www.spaceweather.com

God will win in the end. May it be soon.

Philip