[geocentrism] Welcome back

  • From: "Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 18:52:57 +0000 (GMT)

Dear All,

Today is the 60th anniversary of the liberation of a remnant of God's people
from Auschwitz, and the 38th anniversary of the murder of the NASA astronauts
Grissom, Chaffee and White. I therefore considered this an appropriate day to
restart the forum, since it is important that these events are not forgotten.

As most of you already know, my position is that NASA have never landed anyone
nor anything on the Moon (nor anywhere else, for that matter). The truth or
falsity of this assertion is of the utmost importance and significance to the
geocentric/heliocentric debate and hence I wish to confine my own involvement
in the forum at the moment to arguments for or against this position. Once some
form of concensus is reached, then I will proceed to other topics. You may all
discuss what you wish, within reason of course, but I shall be confining myself
to the NASA Moon claims for the time being.

Finally, there now exists a Geocentrism "Statement of Faith," which will be
posted soon.

Welcome back!!