[geocentrism] Re: Two spin axes of Earth? supplemental

  • From: Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 14:13:13 -0800 (PST)

  Jack,
  I'm just a impatient older american adolesent with a serious case of ADD and
very undisciplined writing style particularly in this debate environment. ..but
Im actually at a "real job" when I make most of my dysfunctional
post.........not a lot of time for "proofing" ....I abhor ........"multitasking"

Jack Lewis <jack.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:           Dear Neville,
  Regarding Regner, who we know is not English, he has an exceptional command
of the written English language, so much so that I wondered if he actually was
Danish? I thought that perhaps he might be English but with a Danish name e.g.
you don't sound a bit Welsh! Perhaps like Danish bacon he has blue stripes
running along his back:-)
  OK Allen what is your native language?