[geocentrism] Re: Two spin axes of Earth? supplemental

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 08:34:53 +1000

Regarding Regner, who we know is not English, he has an exceptional command of
the written English language, so much so that I wondered if he actually was
Danish?

Self explanatory.... He has spent time in Australia..  Best education in the
world..  well it is the world. (dount count Victoria in there..  all foreigners
like Paul.)