[geocentrism] Re: Two spin axes of Earth? supplemental

  • From: Neville Jones <njones@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 12:57:41 -0800

Dear Jack,

I don't know what Allen's native language is, but certainly he (and Regner, whose native language is Danish) does a remarkable job of explaining technical concepts to us in our language.

Faced with spelling and grammatical errors, or trying to explain all this in Russian, for example, I think I'll stick to ... er, hang on, let me think about that.

:-)

Neville
www.GeocentricUniverse.com