[geocentrism] Re: Tone.

  • From: "Philip" <joyphil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 14:38:39 +1000

MOBILE OR IMMOBILE. Acceptable theories notwithstanding.

        Sorry. Wrong again.  Alan,

Yep well I will wait till I look at your brothers light abberation post
before coming back. Need to think.

"You're obviously not a scientist! The whole point about
electromagnetic waves is they do NOT need a medium. This is what the
Michelson Morley experiment showed!"

Obviously not a scientist, and I have declared such. However, that EMR needs
no medium, are you declaring that to be an absolute truth, and not a theory?