[geocentrism] Science and modernism

  • From: "Philip" <joyphil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 15:14:07 +1000

Within the context of geocentrism: Modernism is not just  a problem within the
Church. It seems to have affected all the sciences. Our tertiary institutions
seem to have come straight out of    1984.
I met an old Barrister a year ago. I said to him. "You seem to have everything
spot on in regard to many things. I never had much respect for University
graduates. How come you get it so right with everything."

"Thats because I got my degree when Universities taught people HOW to think,
rather than WHAT to think," he replied.

Is that when it went wrong?  Its the money you see. Politics (I mean all
politics corporate and state) control all money, and thus control follows.

Example One:  The Green house Gases Hoax.  Just look at how much control of the
economics of production and distribution this has caused. Only those
independent scientists  free of the money control see and speak out the truth.

Example two. The Ozone Hole bonzana. Just how convenient for the owners of the
patents on the freon refrigerants which were about to expire. Now we have to
use refrigerants far more dangerous to people and environmens.

The Ozone hole has always existed. It is a natural reaction between UV solar
radiation and oxygen. It is entirely natural.  It always appeared during the
polar winters due to the absence of sunlight. I was part of the team albeit a
mere tracking operater, at NASA'S Woomera satellite tracking station, in the
50's and the ozone hole was being mapped back then.

The bannned refrigerants are heavier than air. They fall into the nearest pond
as fast as a brick inwater. The only thing I can see that might effect the
ozone layer would be a shift in the solar UV spectrum, such as some are
claiming is happening right now. Have you checked whats happened to the 11year
solar sunspot cycle lately?

Yet we still have the good boys of science obeying Father. Are they complicit,
or are they  just plain poorly educated.

My brother was head of Refrigeration Engineering with the large Moun Isa Mines
complex. The largest project was keeping the near molten rock (and the
operators) underground cool enough to work.

I said to him. "You have done the same science as me. You know that this freon
thing is a gigantic lie."

"Oh yes," he replied. "I know.  But its a good lie."

He had a very permanent high paying job. Good lie indeed. "It keeps the people
environmentally conscious with their rubbish " he said.

So Geocentrism?  I guess all the followers are old fogeys who know how to
think, and the others are modernists who are paid what to think, and their
followers who are taught by them.