[geocentrism] Re: Tone.

  • From: RM Mentock <mentock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 22:47:08 -0400

I'm disappointed that you did not see fit to display your code.  I'm
also disappointed that you do not leave your errors visible, or at least
leave comments to guide others who might be prone to such error,
instead of just doing whatever it takes in your "aim to destroy the
helioccentric cosmology."[1]

I feel strongly about that, but I see that you have asked to tone down
the remarks, so my comment about the deceptions involved will just be a
mirror of your own words[2]:

This, however, is a deliberate act by "...a tribe of rebels..." (Ezk. I2:2,
NJB), described in God's written word as a "...stupid, brainless people
who have eyes and do not see, who have ears and do not hear!"  (Jer. 5:21,
NJB)  It is not something to be taken lightly, or for which excuses should
be made. It is an extremely serious and deplorable state of affairs.

You all should be ashamed.

[1] http://www.midclyth.supanet.com/
[2] http://www.midclyth.supanet.com/page12.htm