[geocentrism] Re: The resolution of Mars

  • From: "Jack Lewis" <jack.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 08:56:36 -0000

Dear Philip,
This is a classical situation. Two seemingly indisputable ways of measuring
something and in contradiction with each other. Personally I would favour the
measurable science of the eye against the relative measurements of Mars.
Consider how much MS science would be destroyed if geocentrism were PROVED
beyond RATIONAL doubt. That is what this forum is all about. The tenacity of MS
science is man controlled not science controlled. Again that is what GWW is all
about.