[geocentrism] Re: The resolution of Mars

  • From: Neville Jones <njones@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 09:59:15 -0800

Jack and Regner,

The observation I made on Mars a few years ago was based upon two things: 1) The accepted data regarding the size of Mars and its claimed distance to us; 2) The fact that at the time in question, Mars was clearly seen to the naked eye as being a bright, orange disc in the sky.

My paper made the point that, based upon the resolving power of the human eye, these two pieces of data were incompatible and that, since the second point was indisputable, the first point must be wrong. I.e., that Mars must be smaller, or nearer, or both.

I can dig it out if you are interested.

Neville
www.GeocentricUniverse.com

From: "Regner Trampedach" <art@xxxxxxxxxx>