[geocentrism] Re: The resolution of Mars

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 06:35:21 +1000

Dear Philip,
This is a classical situation. Two seemingly indisputable ways of measuring
something and in contradiction with each other. Personally I would favour the
measurable science of the eye against the relative measurements of Mars.
Consider how much MS science would be destroyed if geocentrism were PROVED
beyond RATIONAL doubt. That is what this forum is all about. The tenacity of MS
science is man controlled not science controlled. Again that is what GWW is all
about.

Jack your attitude is both scientifically incorrect, and uncharitable. MS
science would accept what was proved beyond rational doubt with excitement.
That is what true science is about. (and I am talking of the general ethical
scientific community, not those politicians who manipulate some of them) We
tend to confuse the two elements here.

I was not destroyed by finding a knew way of explaining electricity. The
electron theory's displacement of convention was an exciting part of my life.
What is the purpose of research but to find new and improved ways of looking at
things.

Further, I do not personally see this forum as all about destroying MS science,
but rather adding to its application.

And as to your science, it is irrational to insist that an interpretation of
the biological science of the resolution of the eye can contradict basic
geometry, and be superior to what is measured using advanced optical
instruments..

I am not saying the science of the eye is incorrect. I am saying and did mean
to say, that any application of this science that contradicts basic laws of
geometry has to be in error.

Philip.
PS.  Jack when you were in 7th grade, wern't you amazed at being shown how to
measure the height of a tree half a mile away using a tape measure on the
ground, a protractor, and a book of trig tables, without going anywhere near
it?