[geocentrism] Re: The resolution of Mars

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 10:40:19 +1000

  Dear Philip,
  Photons - shmotons - whatever it is there must be a limit to what the eye can
detect.

  Jack  yes, without help.. Thats why we have amplifiers.. But without
frequency waves, photons must separate, and amplifiers will or could occupy a
space where no packets of energy, as photons (bullets), exist..  Light is a
coherent wave, not a particle. If it has impact this is due to aether effect,
which as has been said elsewhere, is responsible for matter mass and inertia.
My text book does not deny there is a problem with the corpuscle theory of EMR
but accepts it in conjunction with wave theory. Why? heaven forbid, an aether?

  Back to Mars:
  Put it this way..  The math cannot be wrong, the distance and the size of
Mars cannot be in error, and we can see it..  Conclusion, the eye can see it..
therefore the argument why an eye should not see it is in error. Rowbotham is
wrong for the same reason re his flat earth.