[geocentrism] Re: The honesty of scientists

  • From: Alan Griffin <ajg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 00:17:47 +0100

On 09 Aug, Jack Lewis <jandj.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I DO NOT NECESSARILY BELIEVE EVERYTHING THAT SCIENTISTS SAY FULL STOP.

        No I can see that!

> RADIOMETRIC DATING IS ONE CASE IN PARTICULAR.FULL STOP. YOU STILL
> HAVEN'T COMMENTED ON THAT YET FULL STOP.

        Only because I cannot see what radiometric dating has to do with
whether or not the sun goes round the earth!!!!

> MY SCEPTICISM WILL ALSO INCLUDE EINSTEIN'S THEORIES AND OTHERS AND I
> SHALL WANT TO SEE FOR MYSELF EXACTLY WHAT WAS BEING SAID, WHY AND WHAT
> ASSUMPTIONS WERE BEING MADE. I HAVE PLENTY OF TIME TO INDULGE MYSELF

        Well you can easily read about what was being said. Both Newton's
and Einstein's theories have been thoroughly tested. Newton's laws work
perfectly at low speeds, but go wrong at high speeds, and Einstein's
theories corrected this. Einstein's equations turn into Newton's at low
speeds.

        You have a closed mind. and do not follow logical arguments.
Scientists have open minds and are prepared to change their theories when
there is evidence that they are wrong, which you are not prepared to do!

        Alan Griffin