[geocentrism] Re: The honesty of scientists

  • From: "Jack Lewis" <jandj.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2004 12:37:05 +0100

----- Original Message -----
From: "Alan Griffin" <ajg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, August 07, 2004 10:24 PM
Subject: [geocentrism] Re: The honesty of scientists>
> > By the way the experiment was being carried out by a US University - the
> > name I do not have because it was on the next page which got lost!
>
> Sorry I've lost you. Which particular experiment?

Dear Alan,

The Jupiter light-bending experiment!

Please don't fooled into a false sense of security by what appears to be
silence from geocentrists. I've already stressed this before and I'll stress
it again. The higledy-pigledy way in which this debate is being conducted is
fruitless. So much has been quoted as standard textbook science but without
many of the inherent problems associated with each one being aired. You can
huff and puff as much as you like Alan, but I for one do not accept
everything science has offered as being truth or fact. I've given you just
one taster of this with radiometric dating problems. You didn't see fit to
make a comment on the veracity of what I said. There is plenty more where
that came from but that's more to do with creation which is not part of this
forum. If you would like to give me, via Neville, your personal e-mail
address I can put you in touch with some real experts in this field who
would give you a very tough-time.

Jack Lewis