[geocentrism] Steven Allens problem

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 11:12:13 +1000

Phillip, currently, no-one on Earth can give you an accurate model predicting
the orbit of the moon without the use of "look-up" tables which are all
geocentric based. No need to attack Allan in this way.

He's a bright cookie! Like a light bulb with the power off. Very hard to read
by.

Steven.

I did not ask that question, of predicting any orbits of the moon, and I did
not attack Allen..

I asked him to answer my question..  he cant, or won't, and from your letter
here niether can you even read the question.

 I said no math needed, and certainly that should imply no need for tables..  I
post the questions on the moon again. its a simple geometric observable model
and I will add here not needing to have any heliocentric or galactic
complications...

Here the 2 queries again..  simple IQ tests. I have substituted rotating where
it means spin , with spin for greater clarity, though the context was quite
clear for rotating..

Exercise :  Can an object orbit and not rotate? Where is the point of zero
rotation between a clockwise orbiting body which is spinning  clockwise, and
the same clockwise orbiting body spinning anticlockwise, and all the points in
between. ..  ???  I cannot understand why this seems so difficult, if you need
a pencil use it. Regner has given the answer a way with one word.

How many rotations does the moon have ? multiple choice. Simple system, no
galactic or solar system complications. Same answer for geo or helio ...

a.    none.
b.    one.
c.    two
d.    three