[geocentrism] Re: Question begging

  • From: "Robert Bennett" <robert.bennett@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 19:36:16 -0400

Let?s be semantically careful here, since gedankens like this are how the
relativists went awry.

In the antecedent, who measured the speed? A? B? another world C?

Even if A and B both independently measure 100 mph, still  there are
problems :
*       speeds may be different, but the equipment/procedure lacks the precision
to detect the difference.  What if the speed were a thousand times faster?
A million?

*       Perhaps neither A and B are the absolute frame, but C is. If C were
used ,
then a difference in speed would be seen, but C wasn?t chosen?.. too bad.

*       Maybe there?s an absolute frame that doesn?t separate out by velocity
experiments, but only with higher order motion changes. Then A could be an
ARF but not discernible with speed measurements.

Robert

Philip: In free space if two worlds A and B are coming together to collide
at 100mph, no one can say what the real motions are out of an infinite
number of variations which may be:

A is stationary,
A is moving towards B,
A is moving away from B
or
B is stationary,
B is moving toward A
B is moving away from A.

And all this infinite number of variables must have the resultant
combination that will be a 100mph collision.

There is no fixed point of reference. Thus one is assumed. I who live on A
can chose my world as static. You on B can chose that your world is static.
Nothing changes mathmatically, it wil be a 100mph collision. But the reality
is a presumption in both cases, and niether world is static. Therefore not a
proven reality.