[geocentrism] Re: Question begging

  • From: Paul Deema <paul_deema@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 21:59:09 +0000 (GMT)

Philip M
Your perception, penetration  and lucidity (not to mention your ability to
respond with alacrity) again astound me! Go Flash, go!!!
=======================================
Now following on, even though My God is real and he tells me that my world is
static, this cannot be accepted scientifically by a Paul who has no God, as he
is also confronted by the man on B who tells him the exact same thing that it
is his world that is static, and that A's God is false.

Allen is trying to co-erce Paul to accept his word, as the word of God, as an
acceptable proof that this world is static, without any valid scientific reason
to support this position. Not even a reasonable theory, because Allen presumes
that Gods word is all that is needed to support the illusion he has in front of
his eyes.