[geocentrism] Re: Question begging

  • From: Paul Deema <paul_deema@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 13:19:33 +0000 (GMT)

Robert B
Comments interpolated in black.
==================================
Hey – beautiful plot! and rotten data!
Only the geosync sat and the Moon have the right GC periods. Please indicate
what you think the GPS and LEO orbits to be (or the formula to do the
calculation) and I'll make changes. References to other sources indicating that
your assertion is a generally held belief would add confidence to the exercise.
How hard can it be to compute satellite periods for an immobile Earth?? Not
hard at all -- it is the same as for a rotating Earth. The Earth's rotation is
not a parameter.
Or was the Earth assumed to be both accelerating and not accelerating? When you
made this statement in an earlier post, I assumed it was made unwisely in a fit
of pique and I simply passed over it, but now that you have repeated it, it
would seem you really believe it is a valid point. I have indicated previously
that your comments show a very poor understanding of basic physics (btw -- you
still haven't favoured us with any information about your PhD or the subject of
your doctoral thesis -- is it something of which you are not proud?) and
comments by Philip M bear me out in this specific matter. In any event, and I
guess your weakness in physics shows up here again, the Earth's acceleration
(revolution) does not influence the period of its satellites either.
RB