[geocentrism] Re: Question begging

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 14:39:47 +1000

  a.. Perhaps neither A and B are the absolute frame, but C is. If C were used
, then a difference in speed would be seen, but C wasn't chosen... too bad.
 Why would C be absolute? And even if it were you seem to be observing from
outside the system.My case was merely to show Allen how limited a person is on
his own world to trust his what you see observation..  Quite simple.

Philip.  PS what magic did you use to stop me changing this into black ink...