[geocentrism] Re: Nature of the universe? & geostationary satellites

  • From: "Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 14:33:13 +0100 (BST)

[A] I freely admit all these things could be lies.

[N] That's all I'm after at the moment.

[A] However, the burden of proof rests not on the various countries and space
agencies but on you/us.

[N] I accept that.

[A] Then and only then could we put forward a proof that the accepted amount of
refraction is incorrect You would have to prove that it is all a lie, not just
state that you don?t accept it, based on your/our own assumptions.

[N] You are correct. My statement was scientifically flawed. I should have
prefaced it with, "In my opinion."

Thank you for pointing this out.