[geocentrism] Re: free space.

  • From: "Philip" <joyphil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 14:39:08 +1000

Allen maybe we are arguing the same thing using different constructs or jargon.

I do not deny the existence of the aether. I merely say that a cubic metre of
true vacuum has nothing physical in it. If there were anything there, it would
not be a true vacuum.

The aether is real. It does exhibit certain properties upon physical things.
When I say it is not physical, I mean it is not physical matter.. (material) I
do not consider energy is physical material .  Though material does contain
energy. Radiation a form of energy does not contain material , (thus you can
see that I do not ascribe to the theory of photons)

If you are saying that all things that exhibit physical properties are
"physical", and therefore must include metaphysical, supernatural and
spiritual, properties which can at times create physical effects, then ok you
and I have no disagreement.

As regards theories of physics , electron theory, atomic theory, or any other
theory, I can, as you can, prefer whatever cause for an observable reaction we
wish.  I would like to go into the "action" of a dielectric as between a vacuum
and material dielectrics, as relates to energy storage in a capacitance, but
another time...

2nd subject

I note your comment to Neville re circular reasoning. It seems the more I read
into scientific papers, the more common I find this practise to be. I find no
objection to the practise, so long as it is acknowledged that the conclusions
are dependent upon the accuracy or truth of the presumptions. Neville has twice
now to my knowledge said as much. Many of the modernist cosmologists and
evolutionists do not. They demand Divine right without recourse to His word.