[geocentrism] Re: Nature of the universe? & geostationary satellites

  • From: Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 20:05:27 -0700 (PDT)

Dr. Jones:

"The "accepted" amount of refraction is based upon the assumed distance to
these objects" . Lets Assume for the sake of argument that your position is
correct. If this is the case then all of the methods that have been used to
develop the current distances as well various space agencies over periods of
years, using satellites and trips to the moon manned or unmanned are all lies.
I freely admit all these things could be lies. However, the burden of proof
rests not on the various countries and space agencies but on you/us. Then and
only then could we put forward a proof that the accepted amount of refraction
is incorrect You would have to prove that it is all a lie, not just state that
you don?t accept it, based on your/our own assumptions. If you take that
approach the circular reasoning is entirely yours/ours. We would be stating
that the refraction is based on incorrect assumptions of the distance and
therefore the conclusions are incorrect, however this is base on our assu
 mption
 that the distances are incorrect, and that has not been proven. This is still
circular logic We must prove not just state that we think or we don?t agree
with the data in hand. It is reasonable data, and they have practical fruits to
show for their labors, we can?t produce anything to show any of it to be a lie,
not from scripture or science. I am all for exposing the lies, but we cannot do
it based on our own assumptions, that is no different then those who really are
spreading the lies, intentionally or not. Therefore, the distances must be
addressed as they stand now, and considered valid. They are plausible both in
terms of scripture, scientific data and methodologies, as reasonable until
"proven", not just stated, otherwise.

Phillip:

Electrostatic spin original news release
http://www.newsroom.ucr.edu/cgi-bin/display.cgi?id=548

Dr. Harold Aspden Who?s Theories of the Either predicted this phenomena years
ago.

MM & MG as well as Sagnac and Truton noble demonstrate the Physical effects of
the Ether on EM energy.

As well as the work performed by Fresnell on aether properties.

You may or may not be right about Moon?s conclusions. As for free space having
properties, the exact nature of those properties are not agreed upon by
everyone however, to say that "free space" has properties and structure is not
a question great contention even within the " physics" community. I know that
proves nothing, but substituting someone else?s conclusions based on your own
assumptions, is not any better either. Simply, describing something or
someone?s popularity, proves nothing. In any case your remarks, still leaves
you with a "free space" that demonstrates structure and properties, regardless
exactly how you describe it or what you call it. This does not takes away from
the aether or the fact it has properties & or its relationship to the firmament
and us.

I am sure you have heard of Ed Hatches work as well. He wrote one of "the
book"s on Satellite navigation. He states plainly Einstein was a liar, the
aether is very real. It is used in virtually every GPS receiver, AKA the "Hatch
Filter." this was a technique developed for removing much of the noise caused
by electromagnetic reflections in it. http://www.egtphysics.net/

The overall point I have tried to demonstrate is that the preponderance of
evidence, not necessarily any one item, experiment or one persons work or
standing that I cite, scriptural as well as scientific , without arbitrarily
selecting data or interpretation,  supports, I believe the, overall frame work
I out lined, and it is reasonable and consistent with reasonable data and
experiments.

A: All heavenly bodies are in the firmament, which is NOT the aether itself,
although we use it synonymously.

B: Mechanics are built into the Universe

C: "Our" Universe is constructed using repeating patterns and differing
manifestations of the same basic principles which are all observable here on
earth.

D: water above and below the firmament

E: The Universe is immeasurably large and appears very old.

F: The universe is spinning around a motionless earth. It is fixed to the earth
& or the same or near point as the earth The axis of the point of connection to
the earth seems to be the empty place.

G: Force Deductions: