[geocentrism] Re: Mumbo-Jumbo

  • From: "Jack Lewis" <jandj.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 18:38:04 +0100

Dear Mike, this is pretty much what I expected of you. You haven't answered
my question. How did life spring from non-life. Since I believe in a Creator
and am His creation I do not expect to be able to understand Him and so I
cannot explain Him to you in the way you would like.

So back to the question again life from non-life how?
I'll send you an attachment privately that may help you.