[geocentrism] Re: This List?

  • From: geocentric@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2004 13:35:26 +0100

Ancient wrote:
> Geocentrist,
> I apologize that you've had to endure such behavior for so long before I
> came here and since I've been here as well, I am thus leaving the "list." I
> will however take the time and effort necessary to start a NEW list of
> Geocentrism for those of a more civil mind IF YOU wish such. I will NOT
> steal members from here, but if you wish, on your own volition to move to a
> more intelligent climate, I will accommodate your request. Just let me know
> directly to my email address: ancient@xxxxxxxxxxxxx if you please. IF a
> sufficient number of people (more than 5?) respond, then I will take time
> out this weekend and set up a new list and invite both "pro" and "con"
> people here, but not Mike and Alan. My apologies to you two as well, but
> your behaviour is not reconcilable. Kindest regards,
> Steve
> PS: Remember to respond directly to my address as I will not be responding
> to the list as it stands. I expect adult behaviour from those that would be
> upset at this happening and possibly some/many(?) members leaving. For those
> wishing a new avenue to pursue science...welcome.

If you want to run off and spout reams of mumbo jumbo at each other with
out any critique from those that disagree with you then fine - it ain't
science but that's your business.  But please examine you conscience
before telling others that sceintists aren't willing to listen to your
ideas or engage with you.

Regards,
Mike.