[geocentrism] Re: Moving Earth Deception

  • From: Robert Bennett <robert.bennett@xxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2007 14:06:33 -0400

  On Behalf Of Paul Deema

   Couple of questions. I'd like to look at the reference (Advise reading
the NASA description, to save extended speculation). Can you direct me?
[Robert Bennett] Sure . see the reference list in GWW.
   Also, is LLR another program -- my reference describes it as LRRR.
[Robert Bennett]  LLR is the topic, not project, name.  LLR = Laser Lunar
Ranging
  More serious. Distance measuring -- especially to six inches or better --
requires a precise knowledge of the time the pulse was sent and sweeping to
find the target would seem to preclude this. Is this covered in the NASA
description also?
[Robert Bennett] I forget. The pulses are coded for identification, so this
would seem to answer your objection.  But be sure to check the NASA
description.