[geocentrism] Re: Moving Earth Deception

  • From: "philip madsen" <joyphil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2007 09:09:11 +1000

Paul, I am trying to avoid the personal attack approach to MS science..  I know
I have been guilty of it, as you say, its human nature. But its also hard to
justify and accept people who accept lies for monetary gain or a stable income.

For example  the Australian Broadcasting Commission have a large budget devoted
to programs promoting global warming..  "Carbon Cops"  is just one that comes
quickly to mind. Purely on commercial grounds, they cannot take kindly to
supporting an alternative idea which if it got popular would pull the rug out
from these enterprises.. I myself am tempted to play down the truth to keep
efforts up in the developement of electric vehicles and other renewable
energies .. I like forests of trees as well.. But that does not change the
truth..  Its still dishonest to allow a "good lie"  I don't mean on moral
grounds..  Kindness is a white lie. But science should never tolerate it.

I much prefer to keep working on the science experiments, searching the truth,
just for my own satisfaction..

Since I presented the experiment relating to my stationary (absolute) paint
brush on the moon, and following the inputs from others, particularly yours,
introspection has dampened my enthusiasm.

The whole lot (of my text) can be simplified, as you said, to just one
experiment, which I will present with a diagram in a separate post.

My whole hypotheses was dependent upon the unproven and unprovable statement
that a single photon travels in a straight line unaffected by any external
forces.

I believe that to be true in the aether. But I cannot be sure that such would
be the case independent of any movement of the aether itself, which for the
moment I hold to be rotating daily around earth centre with the universe.
Despite all the experiments of MM and Miller nobody can yet say so with
certainty. ( that EMR is moved by aether flow) .

The uses of the word "medium" as regards the aether is pure speculation, and is
often misconstrued as a substance. I see an entirely different "mechanism", as
I presented last year. The closest to "medium" that I have found so far, that
would give me cause to change that view, is Aspdens theory of electrical
charges, along with Brush's theory of very short vibrating waves. That's an
ongoing study.