[geocentrism] Re: Moving Earth Deception

  • From: Paul Deema <paul_deema@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 21:25:05 +0000 (GMT)

Robert B
See in teal.
Jack L
    Therefore why aren't Michaelson and Morely et al scientific heroes?

I'm on very shaky ground here, but my understanding is that the experiment to
which you are probably refering was interpreted by the two 'camps' to have had
different conclusions.
Had the non revolving Earth conclusion been correct, then the way the universe
works would have been very different from the way it is understood to work.
[Robert Bennett]
The difference in understanding between GC and HC/AC would be very great.
However the difference in observations would be very slight (Agreed) - the
difference between aether and gravity has only been detectable for about a
century.  But more GC proofs are unfolding each day. (No doubt you will keep us
informed).

 In this position, I'd venture the guess that none of the space missions
outside the Earth/Moon system would have succeeded, instead of which a quite
large proportion have succeeded hansomly.
[Robert Bennett]
The old canard - that you must use HC to navigate in the Solar System - is
contrary to general covariance and exposed in GWW as a myth promoted by a
certain USA space agency. (Well this '...old canard...' has intrigued me for as
long as I've been exposed to GC. I cannot imagine what physics could be
employed to plot the navigation as GC doesn't seem to run on physics but rather
on mysticism for which there are no rules. Do you have a comment or is this
propriety to GWW?)

Does ESA insist that they use HC navigation - because they must? (Not clear.
They must insist? Or they have some other reason for insisting? Or other?).

On shaky ground... yes
then why venture the guess? (Because I'm basically a polite person and I was
asked).

RB

Yahoo!7 Mail has just got even bigger and better with unlimited storage on all
webmail accounts.