[geocentrism] Re: Moving Earth Deception

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "geocentrism list" <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2007 12:00:53 +1000

You said that, "Failure to detect aether drift, to me is no evidence against
its existence,"
but aether drift has been detected. There are pages and pages on this in GWW.
(And very well researched and written, in my opinion.)

Neville.

Dear Neville.

I guess you have missed my point, .I do not deny the evidence of readings by
Miller and others of interference waves in light . I have trouble accepting the
reasons given. Maurice Allaise was closer to this truth.

In any case None including Robert B have answered my question re Millers
figures, which if true establish the earth is definitely moving in a direction
not related to either the speed/direction of rotation, nor the speed/direction
of orbit.. I repeat it here.  But please notice the most important presumptions
I highlight in red  for danger .

"Miller's work, which ran from 1906 through the mid-1930s, most strongly
supports the idea of an ether-drift, of the Earth moving through a cosmological
medium, with calculations made of the actual direction and magnitude of drift.
By 1933, Miller concluded that the Earth was drifting at a speed of 208 km/sec.
towards an apex in the Southern Celestial Hemisphere, towards Dorado, the
swordfish, right ascension 4 hrs 54 min., declination of -70° 33', in the
middle of the Great Magellanic Cloud and 7° from the southern pole of the
ecliptic. (Miller 1933, p.234) This is based upon a measured displacement of
around 10 km/sec. at the interferometer, and assuming the Earth was pushing
through a stationary, but Earth-entrained ether in that particular direction,
which lowered the velocity of the ether from around 200 to 10 km/sec. at the
Earth's surface."

Back to work: My point;

 I said

"Failure to detect aether drift, to me is no evidence against its existence,"

In the same context I could have said with equal inference,

" detection of an aether drift using light (interferometer) is no evidence for
its existence. "

If in a given plane as compared to a plane at right angles to it, light (EMR)
was bent or shifted , causing interference patterns, ( and I have not found a
singly solitary explanation of the mechanics behind what these are, and I am
left to guess that they bear some resemblance to standing waves in a medium
when two waves meet out of phase)  any number of cosmic or earth bound  reasons
may be possible to account for it.

Note that Millar had to go top of that mountain to get a readable result.
Whilst we may decide to explain this by claiming that the aether is slowed down
by proximity of matter which Miller presumed,  I likewise could just as easily
say that light propagation is affected by proximity of matter, the strength and
direction of the magnetic field of the earth, Cosmic rays , ionisation in the
earth, or any number of factors. All of these factors, particularly the earth,
influence in different ways radio propagation, depending on the frequency.
Consider the refraction in the ionisphere for example on medium wave RF.

Too many considerations can be involved for us to make preferred presumptions.
..

I repeat,

I have said so often.. The proof of the aethers existence is in the fact that
force has acted over a distance in a vacuum..  there is no need of any further
proof.. What we are keen to know is the mechanism of what it is and how it
works..

I hope to soon post my reasons for opposing the corpuscular theory of EMR. I
have called the subject "Half a photon"