[geocentrism] Re: GWW

  • From: Sungenis@xxxxxxx
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 11:04:44 EDT

In a message dated 7/6/2007 10:43:01 AM Eastern Standard Time,
jack.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Dear Philip,
No! I mean any philosophical statement that is asking the reader to  accept
the science (true testable science) in faith. The faith angle  can be dealt
with once the science has left the reader with questions that can  only be
answered philosophically.  It will be up to us to then guide  the reader into
whatever area of faith we believe solves the scientific  questions. Put simply,
once
you have shown that science has been grossly  misinterpreted and full of
contradictions, you can then show that a creator is  the most likely answer.

Jack

That is precisely the game plan of GWW. Thanks Jack. You're on your  way!

Robert S.