[geocentrism] Re: GWW

  • From: "Jack Lewis" <jack.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 15:42:06 +0100

Dear Philip,
No! I mean any philosophical statement that is asking the reader to accept the
science (true testable science) in faith. The faith angle can be dealt with
once the science has left the reader with questions that can only be answered
philosophically.  It will be up to us to then guide the reader into whatever
area of faith we believe solves the scientific questions. Put simply, once you
have shown that science has been grossly misinterpreted and full of
contradictions, you can then show that a creator is the most likely answer.