[geocentrism] Re: Feasibility

  • From: "Niemann, Nicholas K." <NNiemann@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 14:45:59 -0600

Neville,
Bear with my simple, non-scientific knowledge.  If you can measure the
speed of the Nasa spacecraft based on the rocket exhaust expulsion, then
you can measure the speed of the moon by lining the spacecraft up with
it.  If I drive in the left lane of the Interstate going 70 miles per
hour and I stay lined up with the car in the right lane, than I can
conclude it is also going 70 miles per hour.  If I follow your paper,
then since the actual speed of the moon is greater if the Earth is
geostatic and slower if the earth rotates, then it would seem man could
determine the moons actual speed, if willing (and could probably
determine the geo vs. helio issue in the same way).  Since only Nasa has
the rockets and apparently can't be trusted, is there something else
moving in space of known speed  (e.g. a satellite)  by which to perform
the same test.

Regards,
Nick.

-- Type: text/plain